This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data we receive from users of the Website. This policy represents the basis on which any Personal Data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it
2. Information collection
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Data").
We only use your Personal Data when we truly need it to provide and improve the Website and our service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We may collect the following data:
- When you make contact with us through any contact forms or chats placed on the Website. We ask you to fill the following information: Full name, email, phone number, Skype ID, Country;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter or download any materials, we offer throughout the Website we collect your email address;
- When you apply for jobs in Careers section, we ask you to submit us your CV and consequentially your personal information such as full name, email, phone number and all other information you share with us.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Additionally, we use Google analytics to obtain various information about your activity on the Website.
3. Information Use and Processing
We use the Personal Data, we collect and hold about you as described in previous section, in the following ways:
- to monitor the performance of the Website;
- to understand which products and services you as user are interested in and provide you with the most relevant and useful information and to be able to come in personal contact with you after your consent;
- for marketing purposes, to personalize and send you the most relevant marketing communications;
- to be able to contact you for any recruitment process in case you apply for a job.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern, to store information about your preferences, such as language, and to recognise you when you return to the Website. For more information please refer to our Cookies Policy.
5. Information storage
We can assure you that your data is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are our client and have a contract with our company.
If you are no longer our client, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations, and after that period it will be deleted.
6. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries when reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We will not disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
All information you submit to us is stored and kept on secure servers and only limited number of people have access to it. The Website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, hence the Personal Data your transfer to us using the Website cannot be read by third-parties when transferred.
8. Your rights
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing;
- Placing a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority;
- Request access to your Personal Data that we hold or process;
- Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date;
- Erasure of any Personal Data that we process;
- Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances;
- The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests;
- The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision.
Your continued use of the Website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and Personal Data in accordance with this Policy. You have the right to revoke you consent by informing us.
11. Contact details